Celebrating 30 years of service, innovation and professionalism in the industrial flooring industry
Serving the United States
Industrial Flooring Contractor
Surface Technology, Inc. is one of the country’s leading industrial flooring contractors. For decades, we have provided expert design and installation of high-performance epoxy and resinous flooring to industrial and commercial customers throughout the East Coast of the U.S. and beyond.
Our specialized coating and lining systems are designed for superior chemical, impact and abrasion resistance. We provide expert consultation to ensure our flooring systems are the perfect solution for your commercial or industrial facility.
We have worked diligently to earn our position as America’s most trusted industrial flooring contractor. We offer a full range of resinous and polymer flooring systems designed to protect concrete floors. These solutions include epoxy, urethane, methyl methacrylate (MMA), polyurea and vinyl ester and specialized treatments.
The Surface Technology team is highly skilled in working with short deadlines and tight schedules. We respond quickly, ensuring that industrial flooring projects are efficiently completed during nights, weekends and holidays or the most convenient time frame for your facility's schedule.
Our courteous Surface Technology customer service reps are standing by now, ready to assist customers throughout the United States with all industrial flooring needs.
Experts in protection, restoration and enhancement of industrial concrete surfaces
We specialize in all types of resinous and polymer flooring systems, including epoxy, urethane, methyl methacrylate (MMA), polyurea and vinyl ester. Surface Technology Inc. is a deadline-focused, national contractor of complete, customized solutions for all industrial flooring, coating and lining system requirements.
- Shot-blasting and diamond-grinding concrete preparation services
- Concrete repair and restoration
- Moisture vapor emission systems
- Concrete sealers and stains
- Seamless high-build floor coatings
- Vehicular and MRO traffic deck systems
- Anti-slip safety floor systems
- Trowel-applied mortars and floor toppings
- Impact-, abrasion- and chemical-resistant systems
- Decorative seamless quartz floor surfacing systems
- Protective linings and containment systems
- Conductive, ESD and specialty floor systems
- Seamless hygienic wall systems
Surface Technology Service Area
While we are based in Pennsylvania and have a regional focus, we have the capability to service clients throughout the United States. We have local representation in the following areas: